Re: [cia-drugs] This takes place tomorrow so take a moment & take this action, now, to alert the

  • Mary Hartman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2011
      They will simply continue to maintain the lie despite evidence to show that they are lying.  The evidence proving wrong-doing will be ignored and in it's place will be made-up crap and nonsense to try to cast aspersions on the victims and their family's.   This happens on the lowest levels, like with DIA's David Conway and a fabricated story of "a phone call", all the way up to Cheney and 9/11.  The culture of lying is embraced and rewarded, which is why we're top heavy with sociopath's and narcissist's in politics: people of no conscience who will harm others for sh@@s and giggles (including their own family's) or because it is "cost effective" and unlikely to be exposed.