Re: Four Dead Inventors in Ohio

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2011
      "Man, sound like you got some bad shit"

      Bad, yeah, the watergate plumbers were
      called for BP Macondo and Fukushima.

      Halliburton for both. BP leaked for three
      months of idiot plumber profits, and now
      Fukushima will leak for six months of
      those stupid guys profiting, before that
      leak is simply capped, too.

      BP, imagine or ptsd or have a bad trip on
      the concept of a garden hose without any
      nozzle on it. The garden hose is running.
      You don't like that, but if you're a
      watergate plumber, the first thing you
      put on a BP Macondo hose would be a doll
      house with a vacuum hose from your pro
      shop vac attached to that doll house.
      We saw Halluburton put a doll house with
      a vacuum hose on the BP pipe and that did
      not work. We had a leak in our doll house,
      but we did not call a plumber, since the
      watergate plumbers were already in charge.

      The watergate plumbers had been standing
      around drinking 7-11 Slurpee while they
      were laughing at us inanimate numb brain
      dolls, so according to their uncanny
      sense of timing, which likely consists of
      a sense of boredom with their first little
      scenario including its stupid dolls, they
      decided to inject slurpee into the garden
      hose. Of course injecting slurpee into BP
      pipe was just another laugh it up for the
      watergate plumbers, Dick Cheney and his
      wife and their Halliburton plumbers with
      their offices in CIA HQ. Jim Baker had an
      office full of treasure under the Big Dubya
      in the white house, but we have not heard
      of any corporation having offices in CIA
      HQ other than Dick Cheney's Halliburton.
      Halluburton no-bid contracts for Iraq
      started with KBR getting paid to oversee
      oil well fires that never happened but
      KBR got paid and the oilfire special
      contractors went broke. Now Halliburton
      will make money on Fukushima cleanup, so
      called, but like BP cleanup, neither H op
      stopped the spewing of toxic material or
      reduced the toxic buildup once in the
      environment.

      After the watergate plumbers fell asleep
      laughing at the dolls and their doll house
      and who dolls get for plumbers when they
      call 911, Halliburton just fell asleep.
      Akers Solutions grabbed a patented, pre
      manufactured, 10,000 psi tested, dusty old
      cap from a warehouse and capped the pipe as
      everyone who works with those oil pipes
      knew was the first thing to do. Then people
      gullible enough to watch a doll house with
      a vacuum hose, and a slurpee injection, to
      see if they worked, were also dim-witted
      enough to watch the cap to see if it did
      NOT work. Such people could think JFK's
      melon should bust out toward the shooter,
      not away from him. America has been the
      greatest carnival side show on earth, but
      in the final analysis we call the clowns
      instead of a plumber, time after time.

      -Bob

      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2011
        Hun chile sho nuff did latch onna sum bad stuff!  Lemme axe yo dis - coincidence that NATO offs 3 kids then to take the heat off NATO we all of a sudden find and KILL Osama!  {and quickly dispose of the body!!!}  This fishier than the sardines between Hil's legs!

        Message 3 of 5 , May 7, 2011
          They did a great job in the sense that most people
          cannot remember what three children NATO killed,
          and you are talking about, and I do keep wondering
          about and being sorry 'we' are still killing children
          and attacking the African Development Bank aka
          Kadhafi in order to prolong the African slave trade
          by raising the US flag over the trade same as 1850-60
          US security bubble encapsulating the African slave
          trade.

          In general, we should always ask what else is happening
          any time something transfixes most people, a little too
          conveniently.

          Which three children, people?

          http://www.google.com/search?q=gadhafi+children+killed
          http://www.google.com/search?q=kadhafi+children+killed
          http://english.aljazeera.net/news/africa/2011/05/2011512159645780.html
          ...or did O kill O just now because NAT-O(nativity of Obama
          certain!) FAILED to KILL O-sama, certain birth O not kill O,
          hmmm, trump stumping rump then shift to O kill O might
          have distracted us from No-NAT-O certificate.

          At any rate, 'we' murdered some children where we have no
          business and then before 'we' could experience any remorse,
          the channel changed to from NAT-O killing children but
          failing to kill Kadhafi's son, to O killed O.

          Kilo. Afghan Heroin via Pakistan. O killed for kilos. Bush got
          the kilos back from Taliban so he didn't bother to kill O-sama.

          Children. We killed them. We're bad. Obama's bad. Disgusting.

          -Bob