Urgent Action Needed/The shills for Big pHARMa pulled one again/Help

  • mofmars
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2011
      Urgent Action Needed to save our children from vaccine harm so, please pass this information on;

      They just fixed the poll!

      Paul Offit to Appear on Stephen Colbert's "Colbert Report" tonight, January 31st at 11:30 PM Eastern Time:

      http://autism.about.com/b/2011/01/30/dr-paul-offit-to-appear-on-stephen-colberts-colbert-report.htm

      Please vote in the poll at the above link. {Added note since this message first circulated our groups. In one hour the poll jumped by almost 4000 votes. I saw it happen. That means it's fixed or the shills have discovered we can repeat vote. Please take the time do so, too & let's see if we can turn it around. Recruit help for this if you can. The show airs in less than 5 hours.

      Let's show Colbert we are not the loons as the Pr/offits of the world are trying to make us out to be & encourage him to be fair in nailing the side which has, actually, perpetrated the "Elaborate Fraud"

      http://www.facebook.com/thecolbertreport

      You may want to add the following information to Colbert in your own words;

      "Andrew Wakefield Vindicated"

      It will take more than 5 hours to listen & more hours to examine the documents so here are the links here. A retraction from the BMJ has been demanded & charges against Brian Deer are said, more likely than not, to be coming forward. Be sure to hear Brian's interview where he hung himself on the 25th & the round table on the 27th where the investigation broke this witch hunt & frame against Andrew Wakefield, wide open.

      http://www.progressiveradionetwork.com/the-gary-null-show-wnye/

      I thought it was really appropriate when the Brian Deer interview began with the song, "Oh Happy Day"