Re: [cia-drugs] Re: Conroy: Lawsuit Illuminates Drug-War Charade

  • michael1@midcoast.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 29, 2010
      Thank you, Bob.
      God bless all here. Yes, DMT will change everything. At a certain point
      we had to accept that world was round. Now we must accept that there are
      other near reality fields. These other fields are just as real as what we
      call 3-D. However also saying that there is only 3-D. No 1 or 2 or four
      or more. but many other reality fields in the same 'space'. Wow.
      Great.

    • muckblit
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010
        Yeah. Ether, orgone, energy from the vacuum, Tesla,
        static electricity, gravity(in context of a theory that
        gravity pushes the pulling of emf/magnetism), and
        Ed Leedskalnin's magnetic method of tapping the
        ether being electrically tapped by Tesla fans like
        John Bedini and Peter Lindemann. Gray Motor, wow.

        Or I could sit on a curb and trip on hallucinogenics
        like DMT, STP, LSD, or just spend an inordinate time
        tripping on beer and talking about girls. A whole lot
        of guys could sit on the railroad ties on the bank of
        Rock Creek near and south of P Street Beach sucking
        each other off, too. Reporters could congregate in
        five-star hotels in Saigon for the whole war. Nothing
        like a warm feeling in the pineal gland to hum the
        drummer differently.

        Anybody notice the previous hostage taker suicide
        before the Austin guy shot self was another DC-area
        Korean serial killing cultie like the VA Tech shooter?
        Are they pineal enhanced by watching first person
        action shooter Korean videos, or by scrupulously
        not reading while inhaling organic dry cleaning
        fluid?

        -Bob

      • muckblit
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010
          http://www.alternet.org/drugs/148368/%27born_illegal%27_--_exploring_the\
          _powerful_advanced_psychedelics_invented_by_the_father_of_ecstasy?page=1

          Illegal Road Less Travelled Not A Road North of WH Hence
          You Can't Get Out of the Road There When Ordered To Do So.

          If we won't allow people to vote in their own countries, how
          could their coming here to vote be "illegal"?

          Saying "Get Out of the Road" that's not a road requires a gun!