Re: [cia-drugs] Re: Profound implications of the observed downward acceleration of the North Tower

  • homepulse@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
      dear Bob,

      are you trying to instigate to trick me into another 'discussion/inquiry'
      that you'll then run-out-on / refuse to reciprocate your own initiated
      inquiry?  ;-)

      remember?

      or are you merely hijacking  to misdirect / distract from the intel  I posted?  ;-)
      (with your supposed superior 'alternative' / distraction?)

      --

      or are you serious this time, ...or just false-flag kidding again?  ;-)

      you Really wanna discuss what, most in particular, is blocking 911Truth from
      Happening/manifesting?
       (what is obstructing the choir's heralding from waking up others to join
      the choir to garner the numbers necessary to bring the gospel of 911Truth to
      earth manifested) ?
      --
      aren't we tired enough already of the constant shell game running us amok,
      our affect distracted diverted divided squandered surrendered

      If ye be so bold, allow me to share a sample taste treat of the issue that
      continues to otherwise needlessly prolong the grief of justice withheld:
      ---
      ok, riddle you this:

      how is the solution to the main issue/problem, in getting those not already
      in the choir to join the choir, is for the choir to first finally join ITself ?

      ;-)

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
        Dear Bob/muckblit, Please Respond Accountably / Honestly!

        Please reciprocate regarding your own initiation of dialogue

         Please Behave Accountably / Honestly

        Thank You Please

        ;-)

        ps - dear Bob, please don't be afraid of your own thoughts, emotions,  &/or internet text ;-)
        relax so to better reciprocate responsibly / honestly / accountably .
        Accountable info-processing is critically crucial to the endeavor you initiated

        Thanks