Eliminating 911 WTC Beam Thermite Neat Cut And Slag Witnesses

  • muckblit
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2010
      Note that this 911 WTC beam's neat thermite cut drips molten metal:

      http://www.infowars.com/images2/sept11/240406thermite1.jpg

      Hundreds of eyewitnesses to cuts and slag and having their boots melt every
      day have been eliminated systematically by the hired-archicalist policy level
      with a conflict of interest. Public, single-payer option gone from O health too.

      Real heroes put the lie to yellow rain dinosaur economics of the 911 perpetrators.
      There is sympathy in economics. Why do we have to prove 100% altruism, to
      rebut 100% coldblooded pro-pagan-da of a pseudo-sci darwinist cult of looters,
      our hired-archicalist policy-makers?

      http://www.infowars.com/hundreds-of-911-first-responders-die-of-cancer/