In Defense of Treason

  • ruxpert
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009

      Henry Hyde on Drugs: In Defense of Treason

      "There was no information developed indicating any U.S. government agency or organization condoned drug trafficking by the Contras or anyone else."
                    — from a memo endorsed by Henry Hyde, 1987

      "Fourteen million to finance [Contra arms] came from drugs."
              — July 12, 1985 entry in a notebook kept by Oliver North.

      http://www.psychedelic-library.org/hyde_on_drugs.htm

      In Defense of Treason  (some additional/related quotes)

    • Mary Hartman
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
        Mr. Hyde must have been absent on the days when the information and documentation was presented.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
          Oliver North is quoted. His diary mentions helping George Morales and Danilo Blandon smuggle cocaine which was then sold to Chico Brown and Freeway Ricky Ross and then Rayful Edmonds. You can read Gary Webb's Dark Alliance series, ex-DEA agent Celerino Castillo's Powder Burns about coke smuggling CIA agents Felix Rodriguez and Luis Posada Carriles at Ylopango, and Daniel Hopsicker's Barry and the Boys, and check out Peter Dale Scott and Alfred McCoy, who are Noam Chomsky's "the professors", 101 prerequisites teaching about US government drug dealing, as Chomsky says in his book Failed States.

          What's your point? Ar you trolling?

          -Bob

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 28, 2009
            please discontinue attempt to hypocritically instigate superfluous cogdis conflicts, please.

            I simply came across that like to old posting of such, and thought I should share.

            What is your point in attempt to instigate your 'troll-wars'?

            get a grip!
            Oliver North is quoted. His diary mentions helping George Morales and Danilo Blandon smuggle cocaine which was then sold to Chico Brown and Freeway Ricky Ross and then Rayful Edmonds. You can read Gary Webb's Dark Alliance series, ex-DEA agent Celerino Castillo's Powder Burns about coke smuggling CIA agents Felix Rodriguez and Luis Posada Carriles at Ylopango, and Daniel Hopsicker's Barry and the Boys, and check out Peter Dale Scott and Alfred McCoy, who are Noam Chomsky's "the professors", 101 prerequisites teaching about US government drug dealing, as Chomsky says in his book Failed States.

            What's your point? Ar you trolling?

            -Bob

            --- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "ruxpert" <homepulse@...> wrote:

            > Henry Hyde on Drugs: In Defense of Treason
            >

            >       "There was no information developed indicating any U.S. government agency or organization condoned drug trafficking by the Contras or anyone else."
            >                     - from a memo endorsed by Henry Hyde, 1987
            >
            >       "Fourteen million to finance [Contra arms] came from drugs."
            >               - July 12, 1985 entry in a notebook kept by Oliver North.
            >
            > http://www.psychedelic-library.org/hyde_on_drugs.htm
            >

            > In Defense of Treason  (some additional/related quotes)

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                mailto:cia-drugs-digest@yahoogroups.com
                mailto:cia-drugs-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          • muckblit
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 28, 2009
              My content is pearls. Thanks for the rub.