The FBI and Ptech

  • ruxpert
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2009

      It's eight years later and there's one thing I know
      for sure about 9/11...

      It was the most poorly investigated crime and
      most highly censored story in American history.

      Video:
      http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/189.html

      - Brasscheck

      ====

      The FBI and Ptech: A Case To Answer with Indira Singh Part 1 of 2

      The FBI and Ptech: A Case To Answer with Indira Singh Part 2 of 2

      The FBI and Ptech: A Case To Answer with Indira Singh
      28:46 - 3 years ago
      THE PTECH STORY: Indira Singh, whistleblower, former J P Morgan Chase 'Risk
      architect'. In her allotted half hour, Indira Singh, an EMT at Ground Zero
      on 9-11, tells how she later bumped into Ptech, thinking of hiring the
      high-level information spooks (PROMIS plus) for Morgan Chase. She didn't,
      but took her growing suspicions and documents to the FBI and the official
      911 Commission, which muzzled them. Singh takes us on a quick tour of back
      door banking and corporate spying and stealing and drugs and terrorism and
      CIA front organizations involved at every turn. 911CitizensWatch inquiry,
      NYC Sept. 9 http://www.911citizenswatch.org/

      ----