CHRIS ARNOLD(INFOWARSTV.COM)..EXPOSES TOTAL FRAUD ALEX JONES

  • radar runner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2009

      Former Forum Moderator of PrisonPlanetTV.com The forum of Alex Jones Breaks His silence and Speaks Out!

      Hello Fellow InfoWarriors, I am AmeriDeath-Chris Arnold former moderator of the Forum at PrisonPlanet.com as many of you know me and I am also the Owner of InfowarsTV.com , A site that IS destined to become The Youtube of the truth /Patriot Movement,

      But sadly There were some issues which caused us to have to change and delete some things

      And By Who was this injustice thrust upon us You Ask ! Sadly The Leader Of The movement and HIS WIFE! yes Alex Jones Wife Kelly Jones ( NOT VIOLET as you have been told) has Filed Legal Action against us ( DOCUMENTS BELOW )

      Even After Alex Himself Saw The InfowarsTV.com website site and Talked about it ON AIR on his radio show and said The site Looked Great and that he Liked it very much and was considering linking to us if we could handle the traffic just last week HE APPROVED OF IT ON AIR TO EVERYONE!!..This is Not a rumor it was heard by hundreds of THOUSANDS of his daily listeners that will testify to that fact!

      Sadly This has turned out not to be the case....which is really sad as Alex was someone That I really looked up to and considered and "Idol" if you will for lack of a better term as I honestly believed what he said in every aspect of the truth movement  and the infowar that we are fighting

      But In my opinion, as you will see from The documents below ..It seems to me that Alex is no better than the jackbooted thugs that he talks about and that the whole operation he has consists of one thing  MONEY!! Plain and simple GREED on Mr and Mrs Jones, They say that we were trying to pass ourselves off as them ..

      LIE: everyone knows on The forum and everywhere that we have always maintained that we were a SEPARATE ENTITY with no connection to Mr Jones and were completely ran and operated by Myself .Chris Arnold and that fact was listed in a disclaimer on the bottom of every page on the website and in the ABOUT US SECTION. and everyone knew this  so That's a BOLD FACED LIE  to say that we tried to pass ourselves off as them

      LIE: Alex has always said on air PLEASE POST MY VIDEOS AND DOCUMENTARIES EVERYWHERE, make copies, give them away spread my message ..and that's what we were doing , Of course we had advertising space available on the site to try to help supplement the cost of the site and pay for the server bill (JUST AS YOUR VIDEOS ARE ALL OVER YOU TUBE AND THEY SELL ADVERTISING..WHATS THE DIFFERENCE??? YOU DONT GET ANY CUT FROM YOUTUBES ADVERTISING DO YA??), we have never even broken even and remain dipping into our savings to run the website, But thats not good enough ..It seems that Mr. and Mrs Jones Would begrudge us selling ad space in order to pay for the website because they were not getting a CUT of the  money??  ( which there was NONE) and that it would cut into THEIR PROFITS ..and this just 2 weeks after he raised over $375,000 dollars in one day from YOU THE PATRIOTS in a money bomb-Which by the way the IRS knows about IM SURE, But they would begrudge us a few CRUMBS to pay for our hosting for a site that I sank my entire life savings into and actually bankrupt us now,  while they raise hundreds of thousands of dollars FROM YOU..THE TRUE PATRIOTS! Seems GREEDY to me , especially when every link we had on the site LINKED BACK TO ALEX's WEBSITE, his store , his t-shirts sales, his DVD sales ..we were in effect ADVERTISING FOR HIM FOR FREE!!!!, again .not good enough. They want it ALL! You will see below that they are claiming copyright on the VIDEOS THEMSELVES that they have told EVERYONE TO POST AND GIVE AWAY.....VERY TWO FACED  in my opinion of course

      So That said its a sad day when Alex and his wife In my Opinion have shown Their TRUE COLORS , Its not about The Truth for him and his wife..He has found himself a NICHE MARKET and a NICHE PATRIOT COMMUNITY and it funds him well and he nor his wife want to see a single dime of that go anywhere else ..even after stating that he wants you to post his videos , he wants you to give his stuff away for free, Not True If it cuts or is PERCEIVED to cut into his money

       ..Its pure and simple greed Alex Your colors have shown brightly to myself and the entire patriot movement , In my opinion you are no better than the Television evangelist thats obviously a fake screaming SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!!!! AHHAHAHAHAH

      and I feel that you have irrevocably damaged yourself and your reputation with me and all the other true patriots, I am sure though that you will go on air and try to put some Alex SPIN on this  to make you come out a hero, a victim , poor poor Alex....But Partner  This Time you made a mistake ..You took on someone that truly IS A PATRIOT and has just as many ties in the patriot community as you do ..and the people KNOW THE TRUTH , so spin it as you may ..you will not come out in a favorable light in this instance in anyone's eyes, except well maybe your own .

      Its horrible to see someone you looked up to and place on a pedestal and admired so deeply show their true colors and the fact that in my opinion the only thing that they are really in This movement for is Popularity and GREED  ,MONEY >>YOUR MONEY!!!! Its devastating to say the least

      We do however want you to know that we will NOT LET THIS STAND..we will fight you tooth and nail on this Mr.Jones has said THOUSANDS of times Post our videos everywhere , copy them , give them away YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION!! and now he has turned his second face to the world by doing this !

      If You wish to Contribute to our legal defense fund against Alex Jones and HIS TYRANNY then please email us at info@... ..If you can contribute fine and we appreciate it ..But unlike Mr. and Mrs. Jones ..If you cant that's fine also and we appreciate your thoughts and prayers

      The Joneses In our Opinion have turned out to be nothing more than what he so vehemently preaches about .A TYRANNICAL DICTATOR OF THE INFOWAR COMMUNITY...its ok to give his stuff away, and donate to moneybombs with no accountability ..Until it cuts into his Profits. or PERCEIVABLY cuts into his profits .and then its not cool any longer ... Its a sad sad day when Alex and Kelly Jones Turn out To be EXACTLY what they preach against, In our opinion of course

      I will , I am sure No longer be able to post at the forum once this letter is posted so if someone has a forum that needs a truly good moderator and true patriot, Please contact me at the above email address also that is outlined for our legal defense fund

      Do yourself a favor ..QUESTION EVERYTHING NOW that comes from Infowars , and Alex and Kelly Jones, Its just In our opinion ..everything Might/Probably- not be what it seems at face value! I in my opinion Believe The Joneses To Be BOLD FACED LIARS !..That should be AUDITED to the maximum because some accountability of the money That the patriot community sends them should be in place !

      All of the above is my personal opinion which is protected under the 1st amendment and its not in any was defamatory , libelous or slanderous...Just My Opinion which I can freely state anywhere!

      Chris Arnold-AmeriDeath

      PS: On a side Note...To The Other Moderators at the Prisonplanet forum.. JT, And Biggs ..I have Madd Respect for you guys!..and I wholeheartedly Like each of you ..But just watch your ass ....Its all Out in The light now ..The guy you are moderating for in my opinion is EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE FIGHTING AGAINST!!!! Take care brothers and Ill catch ya on The Other side! Oh and be sure like I said Im sure Alex will try to spin this where he's a victim, and poor little Alex was losing money and we were using his stuff illegally, or that I was an operative sent in to cause co Intel or just some RIDICULOUS claim to make himself The VICTIM as he always does and ...YOU KNOW THAT'S A LIE..YOU KNOW ME AND MY CHARACTER AND YOU KNOW IM NOT AT ANY FAULT!!!!..  remember YOU TOOK THE RED PILL!! don't be fooled!

      Users can access the site and your accounts here http://www.infowarstv.com/login

      Please DO NOT UPLOAD ANYTHING PERTAINING TO ALEX JONES IN ANY WAY SHAPE FORM OR FASHION! I AM CURRENTLY DELETING ALL OF ALEX'S VIDEOS AND HE IS BANNED FROM HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE SITE!

      ******************************************************************************************************************************

      LEGAL EMAILS WE RECEIVED FROM KELLY JONES , ALEX's WIFE TO MYSELF AND OUR HOSTING COMPANY

      Please be advised that my client received a complaint that you have posted copyright protected material on your website without the owner’s authorization (see below).  In particular, it is alleged that you have used a certain material without authorization by the owner.  As you know, my client’s services permit customers to host and make available content over the Internet.  Although my client does not affirmatively screen customer content, nor does it tolerate infringing material on its equipment, and may remove content that appears to infringe any copyright or other intellectual property rights.

      My client has developed terms and conditions which each customer is to abide by and upon receipt of a Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") complaint and in accordance with it will "take down" a customer’s account.  Neither my client nor I will engage in any battle with or between the parties over the issues raised in the complaint.  My client urges you to contact the complainant or its representative to resolve this matter directly.

      However, if you believe the copyright infringement claim has been wrongly filed against you as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material, you may file a DMCA counter notification with the undersigned. The counter notification must provide ALL of the following information:

      1.         Physical or electronic signature of the subscriber (i.e., merging a scanned handwritten signature into the electronic text or using public-key encryption technology);

      2.         Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;

      3.         A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;

      4.         The subscribers name, address, telephone number and email address, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.

      Please be advised that any counter-notification submitted may be forwarded to third parties, including the complainant for purposes of validating its contents.

      Additionally, in order to maintain an accurate record of all matters, we require that all information be sent via email or letter/facsimile only.  Any telephone calls will not be returned.

      If we do not hear back from you by the close of the business day tomorrow, my client will be forced to act in compliance with the DMCA and your website will be taken down.

      Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

      Christopher Gonzalez
      Attorney at Law

      Perez Gonzalez, A Prof. Law Corp.
      111 East Broadway, Suite 210
      Glendale, CA 91205
      Tel: (818)550-8300
      Fax: (818)956-1984
      www.perezgonzalezlaw..com
      www.california-lawfirm.com

      Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 14:25:38 -0500 (CDT)
      From: Freespeech Systems Kelly
      To: cg@...
      cc: erict@...

      Chris Arnold is using our copyrighted materials to make money.  He
      is putting himself forth as us and using our copyrighted videos to accept
      advertising money.

      All of our videos are clearly copyrighted material as indicated in the
      content.

      What other info do you need?

      Thank you,
      Kelly Jones
      Manager
      Free Speech Systems, LLC
      512-789-7130

      (you wrote:  "With respect to InMotionHosting you complaint fails to
      comply with the DMCA and my client cannot act.")

      Christopher Gonzalez
      Attorney at Law

      Perez Gonzalez, A Prof. Law Corp.
      111 East Broadway, Suite 210
      Glendale, CA 91205
      Tel: (818)550-8300
      Fax: (818)572-0313
      www.perezgonzalezlaw.com
      www.california-lawfirm.com

      July  1, 2009

      InMotion Hosting

      c/o Perez Gonzalez, A Prof. Law Corp.

      111 East Broadway, Suite 210

      Glendale, CA 91205

      CC:

      Eric Taube
      Hohmann, Taube & Summers, L.L.P.
      100 Congress Avenue, 18th Floor
      Austin, Texas 78701

      Dear Mr. Gonzalez,

      You wrote:

[...]

      With regards to your request, I respond:

      “2. A reasonably detailed description of the alleged infringing material,
      or, if multiple copyrighted works are alleged to be infringing, a

      representative list of such works on this website”

      The website infowarstv turns up 57 pages of video results for the search “Alex Jones. “  All Alex Jones radio show videos are protected by copyright as are all of Alex’s documentary films, for example “Endgame,” “The Obama Deception,” etc, all of which are easily found on the infowarstv site and many if not all of which the domain owner (Chris Arnold) has tagged with advertising for which he has received payment as outlined on his advertising page:  http://www.infowarstv.com/advertise

      The first page an Alex Jones search turns up is copied below:

      <!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/thumb/1_2442.jpg<!--[endif]-->

      04.) Alex Jones Radio Show Clip|New...

      Runtime: 17m:59s
      From: SUPREMEMASTER
      Comments: 0

      Not yet rated

      <!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/thumb/1_2443.jpg<!--[endif]-->

      05.) Alex Jones Radio Show Clip|The...

      Runtime: 5m:50s
      From: SUPREMEMASTER
      Comments: 0

      Not yet rated

      <!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/thumb/1_2504.jpg<!--[endif]-->

      06.) Alex Jones Radio Show Clip|AIG

      Runtime: 5m:15s
      From: SUPREMEMASTER
      Comments: 0

      <!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/images/tpl_icon_star_full.gif<!--[endif]--> <!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/images/tpl_icon_star_full.gif<!--[endif]--> <!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/images/tpl_icon_star_full.gif<!--[endif]--> <!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/images/tpl_icon_star_full.gif<!--[endif]--> <!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/images/tpl_icon_star_full.gif<!--[endif]-->

      <!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/thumb/1_2505.jpg<!--[endif]-->

      07.) Alex Jones Radio Show Clip|Law...

      Runtime: 18m:1s
      From: SUPREMEMASTER
      Comments: 0

      Not yet rated

      <!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/thumb/1_2508.jpg<!--[endif]-->

      08.) Alex Jones Radio Show Clip|New...

      Runtime: 18m:0s
      From: SUPREMEMASTER
      Comments: 0

      Not yet rated

      <!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/thumb/1_2515.jpg<!--[endif]-->

      09.) Alex Jones Radio Show Clip|Phone...

      Runtime: 18m:1s
      From: SUPREMEMASTER
      Comments: 0

      Not yet rated

      <!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/thumb/1_2516.jpg<!--[endif]-->

      10.) Alex Jones Radio Show...

      Runtime: 12m:0s
      From: SUPREMEMASTER
      Comments: 0

      Not yet rated

      <!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/thumb/1_2517.jpg<!--[endif]-->

      11.) Alex Jones Radio Show Clip|Free...

      Runtime: 6m:2s
      From: SUPREMEMASTER
      Comments: 0

      Not yet rated

      <!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/thumb/1_2519.jpg<!--[endif]-->

      12.) Alex Jones Radio Show...

      Runtime: 18m:1s
      From: SUPREMEMASTER
      Comments: 0

      Not yet rated

      <!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/thumb/1_2521.jpg<!--[endif]-->

      13.) Alex Jones Radio Show Clip|The...

      Runtime: 4m:51s
      From: SUPREMEMASTER
      Comments: 0

      Not yet rated

      <!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/thumb/1_2522.jpg<!--[endif]-->

      14.) Alex Jones Radio Show...

      Runtime: 12m:2s
      From: SUPREMEMASTER
      Comments: 0

      Not yet rated

      <!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/thumb/1_2523.jpg<!--[endif]-->

      15.) Alex Jones Radio Show...

      Runtime: 12m:2s
      From: SUPREMEMASTER
      Comments: 0

      Not yet rated

      <!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/thumb/1_2524.jpg<!--[endif]-->

      16.) Alex Jones Radio Show...

      Runtime: 11m:21s
      From: SUPREMEMASTER
      Comments: 1

      Not yet rated

      <!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/thumb/1_2527.jpg<!--[endif]-->

      17.) Alex Jones Radio Show Clip|Major...

      Runtime: 11m:20s
      From: SUPREMEMASTER
      Comments: 0

      <!--[if !supportLists]-->*    <!--[endif]--><!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/images/tpl_icon_star_full.gif<!--[endif]--> <!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/images/tpl_icon_star_full.gif<!--[endif]--> <!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/images/tpl_icon_star_full.gif<!--[endif]--> <!--[if !vml]-->http://www.infowarstv.com/images/tpl_icon_star_full.gif<!--[endif]-->

      It is one of 57 or more, as I said before.

      “3. A reasonably detailed description of where the alleged infringing
      material is located on this website;”

      The material is everywhere (including all over the front page) and is easily found with a search not to mention that the domains in question are obviously chosen to look as if they represent Alex Jones/Infowars/Infowars.com Alex’s image is being used, even, from famous images to gain advertising.  For example, this image is on the home page:

      <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->

      “4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the
      complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if
      available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may

      be contacted”

      My contact info is:

      Kelly Jones

      Owner/Manager

      Free Speech Systems, LLC

      PO Box 19549

      Austin, Tx 78760

      512.789-7130

      kelly@...

      5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that
      use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the
      copyright owner, its agent, or the law;

      6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and
      under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act
      on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”

      I, Kelly Jones, have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law and state that that the information in this notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

      Thank you.
      Signed Kelly Jones