Park Foreman Video -was: Rebuttal of Ace Baker's "Chopper 5 Composite" Analysis

  • Mark S Bilk
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 5:15 AM
      http://www.questionsquestions.net/WTC/WTC767images/WTCforemanzoom.mov

      That's the Park Foreman video, not "Fairbanks footage" as the link
      label says, which is a typo. Eric knows these videos very well;
      he sent me several versions of both of them years ago!

      Here's a non-zoomed clip from the end of the video, showing the
      name of the photographer:

      http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/911/wtc/ParkForeman60-end.mov

      I agree with your second thoughts, Ken.

      The plane was in the shadow of the smoke from WTC1 for a period
      in that video, when all that can be seen is a black silhouette.
      The appearance of the bright highlight may be the result of the
      plane's emergence from the shadow, and/or its turning so the
      sun was reflected into the camera, as you note.

      The height of the highlight is much greater than the height of
      the plane's passenger windows (if indeed it had them), as shown
      in these pictures:

      http://www.aviationphotos.org/cpg132/albums/userpics/1034_G-BRIG%20B767-200%20Thomson%20Fly%20GVA.jpg
      http://www.lemitours.pl/promocje_zdjecia/ethiopian.jpg

      Apparently the video was shot from a moving vehicle, because
      parallax can be seen between the second building to the left of
      the green-peak-roof building, and the black cylindrical object
      in front of it.

      Mark