Re: [cia-drugs] Re: CFR Warns Of False Flag Attack To Ignite Iran War

  • Vigilius Haufniensis
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2007
      i agree. al CIA-duh.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "muckblit" <muckblit@...>
      To: <cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 4:25 AM
      Subject: [cia-drugs] Re: CFR Warns Of False Flag Attack To Ignite Iran War

      > "absurdly pins the potential blame on "Al-Qaeda" and not the most
      > likely perpetrators - the military-industrial complex"
      >
      > If a CFR said that al-CIA-duh might do it openly in their own name,
      > al-CIA-duh would then be playing false flag for the
      > military-industrial complex. "Round Up The USual sUSpects". Of course
      > al-CIA-duh in arabic, "the [CIA personnel data-]base[of political
      > islamists]" means the same as it does in english.
      >
      > -Bob
      >
      > --- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Vigilius Haufniensis"

    • Arlene Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2007
        "...a staged provocation in Iraq...." that was written in Prison Planet's article must be either the killing of Prince Harry or the chopping off of his ears when he goes to Iraq for Britain, I theorize. Parallel with the killing of the Austrian royalty to instigate WW I. History repeats....

        Peace,

        Arlene Johnson
        Publisher/Author
        http://www.truedemocracy.net
        To access my editions, which are all free now on my site, click on the icon that says Magazine.
        Donations sincerely appreciated, though, especially since the dollar is falling.