- - How to Find their IP #+add

  • Useful Idiot
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 2:23 PM
      Are you Mad at Stupid Scammers?
      This is the Best Way to SCREW & TERRORIZE Them!
      ----------------------------
      (Sample reply)
      Subject:
      (add to their line or replace with)
      I am looking forward to hearing from you!

      (Body:)
      Hi! (name of Scammer) ,

      Since you won't give up, I accept.
      Please send some Money, let's say $ 10,000 USD
      to me as a gesture of your goodwill and honesty.

      If you do this,
      I will gladly help you as a gesture of my goodwill,
      to launder your excess cash or any other
      economic shennanigans you desire.

      Don't expect me to show up in person
      so I can be tricked, and used for body parts.

      My liver is rotting, my lungs are cancerous,
      I have little chest pains on left side
      my vision is sometimes blurred,
      and I am deaf in one ear
      and I can't hear out of the other,
      my legs and shoulders creak, as the result of 4 Accidents
      (3 times hit by cars from behind, while on bicycle
      + once left foot run over by a van) -        (actually true!)

      so I don't think I am worth much in Body Parts,
      but $ 10,000 USD should adequately cover
      your potential profit if you tried to use me that way.

      Actually Chinese Falun Gong prisoner Body Parts
      are probably cheaper and easier to get.

      Anyway,
      I am looking forward to hearing from you!
      ( add YOUR NAME)
      =========

      METHOD to Finding
      SCAMMER'S IP # and real addresses

      To Find Original IP of Scammer
      Look in an EXPANDED Header (set E-M for it)
      Copy IP Address (Example- X-Originating-IP: [196.28.249.21]  )

      ARIN WHOIS Database Search

      Search ARIN WHOIS for: Need Help?
      Insert number sequence, then Press Search WHOIS button

      Near bottom of new Page click Whois
      (Find line)
      Comment:    the ???? database at http://www.???.net/whois

      Reinsert orig IP #
      You should get Readout of SENDER.

      NOTE:
      Sometimes some certain divisions won't give a URL Line,
      But LOOK Carefully for (non-link) approximating
      -  whois://whois.something.net
      Take everything to Right of ://
      Add to Your Address line - http://

      Then Place IP # in Whois search box

      Look down result page and find PERSON
      to see the Scoundrel's ACTUAL E-M and physical address

      If you want to Scare and get Perpetrator Shutdown by IP
      send letters to the ABUSE addresses listed
      in the TO: and CC: boxes

      If you want to,
      hide ABUSE addresses in BCC:
      ant they won't know!!!

      Happy Hunting !
      -----------
      If Enough of us do This
      They Will GO BERSERK
      and be Shut DOWN by their IPs !!
      ==================
      Remember,

      They are the Mice.
      We can be the CATS!
      ========================
      Dysfunctional Bush Bumperstickers:
      Support the BUSH - 30% MAJORITY!
               or
      97% of Sunnis and 66% of Shias
             Want U.S. to Stay!
      Patriot Act 5 Disclaimer Notice:
      This post and all my past and future posts
      represent Parody and Satire and are all intended
      for Entertainment and Amusement purposes Only.
      =========

      Be a PS3 game guru.