Re: [cia-drugs] ***Action Alert***Educating Elizabeth @ "The View"

  • Arlene Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      Don't expect too much truth to be disseminated from The View.
      Barbara Walters is a member of the CFR, and ABC, the network
      on which The View airs, is controlled by CFR members too.

      Is this Elizabeth Elizabeth Dole? If not, what is her last name?

      Peace,

      Arlene Johnson
      Publisher/Author
      http://www.truedemocracy.net
      To access my work, click on the icon that says Magazine.