Re: [cia-drugs] Project for the Exposure of Hidden Institutions (PEHI)

  • Michael Donovan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2005
      Dear Norgesen,
      I have been enjoying your posts.  Is this your site?  Is it up yet?  I think Kay Griggs, a good friend, could help you in some areas.  A former 'senior NATO wife' she has been working on crossing some groups here.  For example found an 'ex marine' association connected with a large amount of U.S. police departments, researched who is on the Board of Directors etc.  She comes from that 'set' so she knows the game.  She is doing alot of this work on her own.  Now the videos on the net , search Kay Griggs, are old, done about 97.  That was her married name, name now Katherine Pollard Miller.
      I think you two should be in touch.
      Michael Donovan, Camden Maine
      Date: August 9, 2005
      Last update: September 19, 2005