Re: [cia-drugs] Hey! Did anybody notice this?

  • Arlene Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
      My understanding of PanAm103 over Lockerbie, Scotland is that the CIA remained off that plane because they knew what would happen. Of course, that may not have been all the CIA operatives,
      so these whistleblowers may have been the exception.

      The real reason, however, why Pan Am 103 blew up over Scotland is in the following URL:

      Just in case you doubt me, Pierre Salinger also wrote about Pan Am 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland.I allude to that article in my article so you can get the magazine which published his article from mine.

      Peace,

      Arlene Johnson
      Publisher/Author
      http://www.truedemocracy.net