Re: Procter&Gamble, Satanism, And Charles Schlund

  • Nic
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 8:54 AM
      And people wonder if there are disinfo agents in the MC community?

      With comments/statements like the one below, it makes it easy to
      answer that question.

      Charles Schlund (the one who is always 'screaming' because of his
      implants) has shown us here that he is either a. a provacateur used
      to ridicule the MC community or b. out of his ever lovin' mind.

      Since he is one of the few allowed to express his ridiculous
      viewpoints on the agency man Wes' group with no criticism by ever
      critical Wes, I think the former.