Fwd: [United_Arab_Market] FREE TRADE AREA - Message to G.W. Bush

  • Lic. Jim adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2005
      --- Saad S Fayoumi <saad_fayoumi@...> wrote:

      > To: united_arab_market@yahoogroups.com
      > From: Saad S Fayoumi <saad_fayoumi@...>
      > Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 14:21:36 -0800 (PST)
      > Subject: [United_Arab_Market] FREE TRADE AREA - Message to G.W.
      > Bush
      >
      > Dear sister / brother / friend,
      >

      > On May 13. 2003, I e-mailed the following message to Mr. G. W.
      > Bush.
      >
      > If you share my point of view, please forward this message to all
      > your friends.
      >

      > Salamaat,
      >
      > Saad
      >

      > ************
      >

      > Mr. George W. Bush
      > Washington D.C.
      > USA
      >
      > Your proposal to set up a "Middle East/USA Free Trade Area" is
      > certainly excellent for Israel also good for the USA however it is
      > very bad for the Arab world.
      >
      > And to say that you made your proposal in such A dramatic way as if
      > you really care very much about the development and prosperity of
      > the Arab nation also as if you you had already forgotten the
      > hostility your administration had so far demonstrated toward the
      > Arabs in general and the Palestinian and Iraqi peoples in
      > particular. Do you really expect us to see in you the new Gamal
      > Abdul Nasser or Salahuddin Al-Ayoubi of the Arab nation?
      >
      > Concerning your proposal, it is true that "The Arab world has a
      > great cultural tradition but is largely missing out on the economic
      > progress of our time" as you said:
      > a) What a pity that you didn't say who is preventing the Arabs from
      > getting united in one country!
      > b) Have you ever asked yourself how come the USA is built of people
      > from over 200 different nations and countries while the Arabs are
      > prevented from getting united in one country although they are one
      > single nation?
      > c) Do you know any nation on earth fragmented into 22 states other
      > than the Arab nation?
      >
      > It is also true that "The combined gross national product of all
      > Arab countries is smaller than that of Spain" as you added:
      > What a shame that, in spite of that, your administration's foreign
      > policy during the last two years is mainly focusing on trying by
      > all means to dispossess the Arabs of their natural resources... And
      > to say that your country is already the richest worldwide!
      >
      > In my opinion, the truth about your proposal to set up a ME-US Free
      > Trade Area is the following:
      >
      > Since the Arab states have almost no finished products to compete
      > with the USA made products, the suggested ME-USA free trade zone
      > will surely turn to be a kind of protected inner market for the USA
      > and Israeli goods and products whether manufactured in the USA or
      > in Israel. That is how you want Israel to become the hub of the
      > Middle East economy, finance, trade and industry.
      >
      > Without saying it very openly, you want to integrate Israel in a
      > large Arab market by transforming Israel into the only
> [...]

      Jim Adams has been a felony prosecutor, a Judge, a member of Texas House. He has written articles for nation publications covering international Taxation and banking rules and regulations, doing business in Mexico. He debated on national radio NAFTA. He is and has been a consultant for Corporations and several countries around the world including Mexico over the years. His editorials and articles have been published in newspapers for years.
      His personal Quest is enforcing the laws on child support and family violence.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail