Prayer request from Catherine Fitts

  • Linda Minor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004

      Catherine leaves her home in Hickory Valley to go to Washington to prepare for three trials: two that continue on March 29th in Federal District Court (Ervin & Associates qui tam on behalf of the US government vs Hamilton; Hamilton vs. Ervin & Associates) and one that begins in the Court of Claims (Hamilton vs HUD) on April 14-23.

      Lord, thank you for helping our hearts to be in your heart. Thank you for your purpose for our lives. Thank you for helping us to know how to be true to your wishes with each person and in each action throughout these days.

      We pray that these trials in Washington are pleasing to you --- that you pull up a divine chair and an astral bowl of popcorn and enjoy being part of what happens when your power and your wisdom is invited to compose the days of our lives. We pray that the truth of why Catherine was targeted emerge and that you be with her in a special way.

      Lord, our communities and our cultures are being harvested by our financial and political leadership and our participation and complicity with them. Lord – forgive us. We are destroying our spiritual and material wealth--the inheritance of our children and grandchildren-- and all living things .

      Our financial system, as supported our military-industrial complex, is harvesting more and more life.  Our violence has  grown like a criminal cancer that strips us and our families of our land, our homes, our jobs, our health and the animals and the life around us that give us energy, air, water, food and life.

      Wherever we live in the world, we have tried to adapt by ignoring what is going on in our communities and focusing on only that which we can control quietly by ourselves.

      Lord, forgive us for forgetting that if we can face what is happening, you can fix it. Help us to understand what we can accomplish collaboratively through our faith in you. Help us to unify and communicate safely through our prayers and meditations for transformation.

      We choose to pray and meditate while we are working to pay off our morgage and credit card debt. We choose to pray and meditate while we raise our children and struggle with the day to day demands of finding a way to earn a living and maintain our retirement.

      We have faith in you to help us take care of business. We know you wish us to be healthy and rested, to have abundant lives. You want us to remember that no pirate on earth has power like yours when we invite you into our lives. You want us to understand that you are the source of our power and safety when we work together according to your laws.

      We no longer adjust to our governmental apparatus and the banks, companies and private societies that control it doing things that harm all living things. We choose not to tolerate and profit from the fraud. We can choose not to tolerate and profit from narcotics trafficking targeted at our children and grandchildren. We no longer turn a blind eye to dirty tricks that advantage insiders over our honest businesses and which harm or destroy honest government officals and honest business leaders worldwide. We seek to grow independent of debt and subsidies financed with evil doing.

      We choose not to buy from the companies whose tactics are criminal. We choose not to deposit money in the banks whose methods are criminals. We are weaning ourselvers of credit cards of companies that steal from us. We are turning off media that fails to tell us what we need to know to protect ourselves. We withdraw our admiration from those who rise in power from these tactics.

      We no longer allow our thoughts to be consumed by TV and radio that is full of anger and small mindedness. We seek to eat and drink fresh food and water that is good for us and take only medicines that heal us. We will no longer poison ourselves in a manner that makes it hard to think clearly and to hear you, Lord. We allow ourselves to be bless and support each other, remembering your your law – love thy neighbor as thyself. We seek the arts and music of those we trust to celebrate the joy of being alive. We allow nothing to steal of us our joy in life and in you.

      We reject war for profit – including the War on Communism, the War on Poverty, the War on Drugs, and now the War on Terrorism. We choose not to feed a money cancer that is addicted to perpetual war and debt to subsidize the failure of our faith. We choose to create wealth in a powerful way, instead of liquidating it into the hands of central powers who can not or will not govern resources in accordance with your laws, their own laws or fiduciary principles. We chose not to let them shrink the pie that you intend to be abundant and full.

      We thank you for giving us the power to learn and to grow. We delight in our power to "vote" with our prayers, our meditations, our time, our associations and our money, to transform our situation. Help us to understand how to do this in a way that gives energy and power to our families, our neighbors and ourselves each day.

      Help us to see that the pathway that is pleasing to you is one that increases our energy -- our health, our safety and our wealth. Help us to understand that you want the wealth to shift to those who will increase it as your faithful stewards.

      Lord, our freedom, our intelligence, our blessings come to us by divine authority. Where the laws of man fail, we can depend on your laws and your covenant of grace. Heaven is not someplace else. Heaven is here. Heaven is now. All of creation is available as our ally -- the birds, the trees, the oceans -- when we are in alignment with each other though you.

      Your purpose for Solari and Catherine's life is to help communities understand how we can transform our economies so that life and wealth give each other energy. We can have a financial system that gives energy to living things.

      Help us to face the criminality in our financial system -- and its dependency on the authority and power of the US federal credit. So long as criminal enterprise can finance global operations with US currency and US Treasury and mortgage agency debt and defy all laws of accounting and disclosure to cook its books and to avoid any and all accountability, it can and will grow like the money cancer. Help us to understand that the US governmental financial apparatus is at the heart of growing war and ending peace on earth in a manner that is highly centralized and calls out for your healing. Changing presidents will not stop what is happening. Only reengineering the money will transform what is happening.

      The Hamilton vs HUD and Hamilton vs Ervin litigation is not just about something long ago or far away. It is about reengineering the money now. It is about the risks any community that starts a solari or solari circle must manage today that come from this central federal credit juggernaught. It is about whether or not the citizens and businesses in a community today have the right to an economic and timely rule of law --- including the lawful use of the resources and authorities they provide to government.

      If we pay taxes to our government and our government uses these monies to finance operations that intentionally harm all living things, there is no hope. Help us to understand how to bring these cash and capital flows to a lawful place and to know how to be safe and effective in doing so.

      Help us to find the family and friends in our communities that we can trust to form divine conspiracies in our community to invite you into our lives and to find solutions that give us energy today and each day and ensure that we are safe and in right relationship with you and with each other.

      Lord, as you guided our ancestors to travel long distances and invent a new world with nothing but their dreams and the sweat of their brow, remind us that we are made of the same sturdy stuff.

      Give all those concerned, the insight and courage to call on your love and intercession for the divine magic that comes in dangerous times.

      Lord, bless you for all you have done for us these many years.
      Bless you for..

      --your love, protection and guidance that has kept us safe;

      --the love, advice and support of our family, friends and colleagues;

      --the integrity, wisdom and work of our attorneys and legal staff;

      --the integrity of so many people in the media, the courts, our creditors and networks around the world;

      --the integrity of so many former Hamiltonians and subcontractors.

      -the courage of so many people in government and business who do the right thing despite the risk to them and their families;

      --the prayers and support of so many throughout America and in Asia, Europe, Latin America and Africa.

      You bless us continously and we are deeply grateful.

      If the Lord be with us, why then is all this befallen us? And where be all his miracles which our fathers told us of...? And the Lord looked upon him, and said, Go in this thy might, and thou shalt save Israel from the hand of the Midianites: have not I sent thee? And he said unto him, Oh my Lord, wherewith shall I save Israel? Behold, my family is poor in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father's house. And the Lord said unto him, Surely I will be with thee...

      -- The Story of Gideon, Judges 6:13-16

      Where is the money?
      http://www.whereisthemoney.org
      Who is going to find it?