Reflections on good and evil

  • capauno4000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2005
      My name is Lorenzo Crescini and I'm Italian. These "Flashes on Good
      and evil" reflect the same mood characterizing the Flashes on the
      Holy Gospels and Turin's Holy Shroud I wrote in Africa: making myself
      useful to our Lord Jesus Christ.
      I will start by quoting the best Prayer to Jesus I've ever read.
      At the very beginning some reflections concern the devil one.
      I thank all those who will read me, write to me, will ask for an
      explanation and those who will be able and willing to advertise what
      they read by Web, the press or however they like.
      I am confident that the last of my Reflections containing a few lined
      short account of my life, will be devoted to all of us who are proud
      of the Lord.

      Web site
      www.lorenzocrescini.it/reflections
      personal e-mail for communications
      ricercapap@...

      Best regards

      Here are three Reflections as an example

      24) One cannot or mustn't say to those who are ill and
      suffering: " That's God who puts you to the test". In this way we
      would offend The God of Endless Love who cannot wish our suffering.
      One needs say to those who suffer: " God's Son himself suffered
      because of evil, but you will also resurrect with Him, as He did".
      That is the truth and only the truth can give one who suffers the
      Hope which won't let him fall into that despair the devil one wants
      to seize his soul and conscience! Saying: "it's God who puts you to
      the test" gives a suffering man the same relief a learned lecture on
      food chemistry gives a starving one.

      29) We can give or take from God, Creator of all things, nothing,
      except for two things: we can take from Him Honour by offending Him
      with our refusal, we can give Him our love, by accepting Him in our
      heart! With what insolence might we wish or boast His Light one day,
      we, if we had denied Him all life long, being able to believe Him and
      not doing that?

      38) There are many Evangelic miracles showing the spontaneity of
      a memory, neither built nor adapted, which nevertheless is engraved
      in the memory of those who were present to the event. It is from
      conveyed small details that the truth of the memory of a lived and
      handed down episode transpires.