HEY.. this is cool...

  • Randy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Just searching for preacher related humorous groups and here I am!
      Just got here and haven't looked at the whole thing quite yet, but I
      wanted to invite everyone to come check out my group... we are
      hurting for members lol... The group centers around
      Robert "kobahashata" Tilton... come on over...
      Hallelujah and kobasa tanda bakata tanda dobosoya!!!