a message of peace

  • dream_of_high_2
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2004
      In the year 1960,a humble red indian warrior seer,revealed the
      secrets of a very ancient and mysterious knowledge,of awareness and
      the universe,dating back to 10's of thousands of years in the remote
      past of the human history.
      This knowledge originated in the old world, in the Asian
      continent,and imigrated in a mysterious way to the new world, about
      13000 years ago,to settle and thrive there,while its roots faded away
      in the place of its origion.
      It knew its ups and downs,its overt and covert days,till the
      time,when Colombus conquered the new world,when the practitioners of
      this knowledge,who were strong and powerful seers,took refuge in the
      second attention,the other mysterious,unknown side of man.
      They began their journeying,between the first attention,the
      awareness of the everyday world,and the second attention,because of
      the very harsh and deadly circumstanes that accompanied that period
      of oppression.
      They were able to merge the two sides of attention,and become the
      warrior seers of the third attention,a very mysterious state of
      awareness that combines the organic and inorganic worlds of awareness.
      As an active participant of that system of beliefs,i was entrusted
      to deliver a global message,of universal peace and harmony,so that we
      might bring together,our mother earth,and all its inhabitants,into a
      new era of harmony and universal peace,that we all may be able to get
      our gift of total awareness,and dart free towards the eternal light
      of infinity.
      I have compiled the teaching of that knowledge in a coherent system
      of easy_to_follow_ways,and presented them in 30 messages on:
      The_Path_Of_Eternity@yahoogroups.com.
      These teachings refer to the man of knowledge,that is,any man or
      woman warrior,who is able to traverse the path of knowledge,on the
      definitive journey,towards the infinite circle of light and energy,to
      get eternal freedom,or the kingdom of heaven,or the nirvana,or
      paradize.
      I have contacted 100's of groups of different religions,beliefs,and
      walks of life,in a humble effort to unite us all,in one global
      movement of peace and harmony,so we might all,join our energies in
      one body of universal knowledge,to face the ignorance of the dark
      side of man that rules the world of everyday affairs.
      I just like to point out that this knowledge doesn't contradict,in
      any way,the established beliefs,and religions,but,on the contrary,it
      opens new avenues of knowledge,for the practitioners of those
      faiths,to conquer the wonder and magic of the mysterious side of
      man,that is awaiting to be discovered.
      Peace be with you,brothers and sisters,of the eternal path of light
      and energy.

      Notice:If you find any difficulty accessing the group,send a
      message,and I will invite you.
    • dream_of_high_2
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2004
        salam,shalom,nameste,and peace be with you all brothers and sisters
        of the many paths that lead to one goal:The unity with the universal
        love and peace of jesus christ,mohammad,moses,buddha,and all the
        humble warriors of all ages.
        check us pls.and if you encounter any problem in accessing the
        group,send a message,and i'll invite you.
        may the eternal and true love of our lord jesus christ illuminates
        the dark corners of humanity,and unite the world.

        --- In churchofthechainsaw@yahoogroups.com, "dream_of_high_2"