Hello from new member

  • bishopmaximus
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2002
      Hello there all members:

      My full name is His Excellency Bishop Maximus Canttelli of The
      Monastery Convent Of Ore, Terrible long title isn't it.

      Yes I am a real live Bishop, lucky me!! Yes I play with the Sisters,
      the Nuns and the new novitiates, not to mention all the good Catholic
      school girls who attend or scool at the Convent, and our "evening
      classes" at the Monastery.

      more of me as I get to know you.

      warm regards to all

      Bishop Maximus
    • The Listener
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2002
        your sexual fantasies aside,
        do you have a chainsaw?

        a full grown pine fell due to high winds week before last... quite
        exhilirating to run my 20" blade thru a 3' trunk like a knife thru steak!
        chopped up the whole tree in less than a half hour!

        truly a blessing to have such tools!

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/