New Temple?

  • Pixie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2002
      ... and so the mighty church of the chainsaw has been turned into a "Yahoo
      Group".. I think the whole staff of yahoo deserve a good hard chainsawing
      where the sun doesn't shine for this one.....

      [.p1x13]

    • mother_sussurior_of_the_c_saws
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2002
        --- In churchofthechainsaw@y..., "Pixie" <pixie@t...> wrote:
        > ... and so the mighty church of the chainsaw has been turned into
        a "Yahoo
        > Group".. I think the whole staff of yahoo deserve a good hard
        chainsawing
        > where the sun doesn't shine for this one.....

        well at least it's not in a state of limbo like ladybirds is
        currently suspended in :(

        MuSu_of_the_C_saws
      • the_shrine_master
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2002
          GODDAMN IT! Don't you chainsaw weilding TOSA-wannabees have anything
          else to moan about!? If you'd transformed yourselves into a YGroup
          last November like TOSA did, then you'd be well established here by
          now and one of the top dogs. We whupped your asses on YClubs when we
          last crossed paths, and if you get in our way again here we'll make
          it two in a row! Geezz... Mistress Lilith ought to kick your butts.

          The Shrinemaster
          High Priest of TOSA