chainsaw care

  • listener_01
    Message 1 of 780 , Feb 11 5:03 AM
      the trouble with the chain coming off the
      sprocket was due to the bolts not being tight
      enough.<br><br>mixed up some new gas recently, and used a file to
      sharpen the chain instead of grinding stone bit. what a
      difference! buzzed through some freshly fallen oak like it
      was old and dried poplar. <br><br>now if i can just
      figure out how to tune it so that it runs well in both
      hot (above 50) and cold weather. this warm winter
      we're having is wrecking havoc with keeping my chain
      saw humming nicely...
    • pixie_psychodrama
      Message 780 of 780 , Feb 26 10:25 PM
        Would removing the head of Phil Collins count as a musical purpose?<br><br>If so I intend to use mine for one.