Losers and wusses everywhere I look

  • sir_byron_getonefree
    Message 1 of 780 , Sep 2, 2001
      *Wanders in looking aghast*<br><br>What a SHAMBOLIC display of useless cretins I see before me. What an absolute waste of good destructive potential! Who is responsible for this tragedy of evilkind?
    • pixie_psychodrama
      Message 780 of 780 , Feb 26, 2002
        Would removing the head of Phil Collins count as a musical purpose?<br><br>If so I intend to use mine for one.