Re: Cower for I have returned...

  • armand_the_first
    Message 1 of 780 , Aug 2, 2001
      *Falls to his knees* <br>"I repent, somewhat,
      maybe. Hedge strimmers, jokes decapitation, I don't know
      what you are talking about, you sure you are not
      the other two attempts then!)<br>Hopefully playing
      with chainsaw soon or ophie will to get rid of hedges.
    • pixie_psychodrama
      Message 780 of 780 , Feb 26, 2002
        Would removing the head of Phil Collins count as a musical purpose?<br><br>If so I intend to use mine for one.