Re: Bumper stickers

  • feowyn_ta_aibarai
    Message 1 of 780 , Apr 4, 2001
      *Hefts a large axe over her shoulder* It may look
      big and awkward to you *glares at chainsaw
      worshipers* But that's because you're lazy and blind to The
      Truth... *looks sorrowful* one day, maybe, if you survive
      the war, you too can learn The True ways of
      destruction (and how to look sexy in the process) but, alas,
      not today...not today....<br><br>*bows* I must
      leave...*patting the handle of her axe* trees to cut, don't you
      know? Of course you know...I can see it in your eyes.
      That's the look of someone who "knows" they're in line
      look good in anything...damnit, you'd look good to me
      even if I was blind! It's a great name you've got
      there, really sums you up.
    • pixie_psychodrama
      Message 780 of 780 , Feb 26, 2002
        Would removing the head of Phil Collins count as a musical purpose?<br><br>If so I intend to use mine for one.