Re: Mamma Said Knock You Out!!!

  • the_shrine_master
    Message 1 of 780 , Apr 1, 2001
      Well it looks like you need a bit of help with
      that nasty gash in your leg you have their. Hmm, maybe
      someone has a piece of wood you can carve. We told you
      not to have a go at us, as we're far harder than you
      are. We have allies in many clubs, and now it seems
      you've antagonised CLAN OVERLORD as well. Oh dear. Bring
      it on baby, we wanna see what you've all
      got.<br><br><Signals to the Men-At-Arms to about turn and head back to
      The Temple of Sex Appeal, and off they
      disappear><br><br><Shouts from the distance...><br><br>WE WILL BE BACK!
    • pixie_psychodrama
      Message 780 of 780 , Feb 26, 2002
        Would removing the head of Phil Collins count as a musical purpose?<br><br>If so I intend to use mine for one.