Mamma Said Knock You Out!!!

  • hrhoverlordmdp
    Message 1 of 780 , Mar 31, 2001
      The Overlord walks in behind The Shrine
      Master,accompanied by a company of his Men-At-Arms, who stand behind
      Shriney, grabs two chainsaw acolytes and smashes their
      heads together,killing them and throwing the bodies
      across the room.<br>Looks straight at the small girl
      with the big mouth and says,"OK...No more Mister Nice
      Guy...If you won't take the hint to get with the
      Program,you will be brought down by force of arms."<br>With
      that His Majesty walks up to the little girl and takes
      a spork from a pocket of his black leather
      cape,which by the way is really called a Runcible Spoon,and
      stabs her in the thigh. Pinning her to the top of the
      grand piano she was sitting on.<br>Then as three more
      worshipers tried to sneak up behind him in the din of all
      the chainsaws growling like angry hornets,he turns
      and laughs as they try to hack through his
      impenetetrable armor.Chainsaw parts flying everywhere,killing
      two more worshipers. He then rips the leg off one of
      the wounded and starts bashing everything in sight
      with it. Wounding several more
      followers.<br>"Now..Where is your leader?"he growls,fangs glinting in the
      candle light.<br>A moan comes from under a pile of
      wounded and dead worshipers,<br>"Could that be who we're
      here to see Shriney?" blood dripping from his claws
      and the spikes that protrude from his metal
      breastplate.<br>"I think you have things well in hand here S/M.<br>I
      will return to the Shrine and safeguard it against the
      foe."<br>"My Men-At-Arms will remain with you.They will
      enforce your will and be your shield if trouble should
      raise it's ugly head."<br>With that,The Overlord walks
      out of that terrible place and returns back to the
      temple...Keeping the leg as a snack.<br>-HRHMDP
    • pixie_psychodrama
      Message 780 of 780 , Feb 26, 2002
        Would removing the head of Phil Collins count as a musical purpose?<br><br>If so I intend to use mine for one.