WELCOME

  • myz_lilith
    Message 1 of 780 , Feb 19, 2001
      Some of you may be familiar with this religion.
      Some may be followers. Some may be sceptics. The holy
      Book of the Chainsaw is still being composed at this
      moment, but there is already one simple commandment for
      those who wish to escape the wrath of the almighty
      god)
    • pixie_psychodrama
      Message 780 of 780 , Feb 26, 2002
        Would removing the head of Phil Collins count as a musical purpose?<br><br>If so I intend to use mine for one.