Do you have Ferrero Rocher?

  • Sinister_Mr_Cadbury
    Message 1 of 780 , Mar 1, 2001
      Nice work, Missus!<br><br>We here at the
      snivelling and non-omnipotent Ancient Order Of Cheese
      welcome such RUTHLESS ASCENSION up the CLUB LADDER...
      You've done no' bad...<br><br>Also, your stance of
      eating cheese pleases us - as stated by your lovely,
      LOVELY
      kill all mimes.<br>We wish to kill all
      mimes.<br><br>(we can always kill them afterwards. AND eat their
      cheeseburgers and the death of all mimes etc...<br><br>Yours
      blahdeblahdeblah,<br>Sinister Mr. Cadbury...
    • pixie_psychodrama
      Message 780 of 780 , Feb 26, 2002
        Would removing the head of Phil Collins count as a musical purpose?<br><br>If so I intend to use mine for one.