any bbw luvers in the group?

  • Marjie
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2008
      I am in search of a man that is attracted to a mature
      big soft girl with all the curves and plushyness :)

      I have a webcam and I love to play online with guys that are into bbw's there's
      a whole lot of me to love you can see my assets here

      http://freehosted.info/prettysteph/

      Enjoy my pics I enjoyed takign them for you!