Featured Millionaire Singles on Yahoo This Week(From 30th, Jul. to 6th, Aug.)

  • willian2008_008
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      We are offering an advanced service named Featured Millionaire Singles
      on Yahoo. They are CEOs, professional athletes, doctors, lawyers,
      investors, entrepreneurs, professional models and cheerleaders, and
      Hollywood celebrities, just to name a few.
      You may want to check the nice profiles we are updating weekly.

      http://www.geocities.com/lovelymillionaire/