Featured Millionaire Singles on Yahoo This Week(From 30th, Jul. to 6th, Aug.)

  • willian2008_008
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 5:03 AM
      We are offering an advanced service named Featured Millionaire Singles
      on Yahoo. They are CEOs, professional athletes, doctors, lawyers,
      investors, entrepreneurs, professional models and cheerleaders, and
      Hollywood celebrities, just to name a few.
      You may want to check the nice profiles we are updating weekly.

      http://www.geocities.com/lovelymillionaire/