Prophet Nathan L. Simmons

  • Hezekiah Blacker, Elder
    Message 1 of 115 , Apr 20 12:12 PM
      Dear Sains,
      Is there anybody here that knows the cause of the death from the late Pastor Nathan L. Simmons?
      Blessings,

      Hezekiah Blacker, Elder
    • Hezekiah Blacker, Elder
      Message 115 of 115 , May 9, 2009
        Hello Sister Elaine!

        I thank you for your words and support!
        I'll tell you what that I'm not here for fear someone if not the Lord.
        When I subscribed to join here was by a solid reason;
        I'm not a child if not God's Children!
        So,
        We need to understand if us not is in a day-care center and someone made a question has a real reason to do it!

        Can I get a witness that already read the Psalms 133?
        My King James Bible says:
        ¹ BEHOLD, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
        ² It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
        ³ as the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

        We need to understand that we can a arena with different folk from different locations [and we real are!] but as Body of Christ we need a point of unity.

        Elder Blacker