who all is on this group?

  • luke walker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7 7:42 PM

      is this the right one amy?

      Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 22:26:02 -0400
      Subject: Re: ???
      From: amy.lee.ruby@...
      To: lukebwalker@...

      Chupa_Leaders is the one.

      So Sondra is teaching next time or Colin?

      On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 6:47 PM, luke walker <lukebwalker@...> wrote:

      Which one of these addresses is right? and should i delete the other?

      To: chupaleaders@yahoogroups.com
      From: lukebwalker@...
      Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 14:25:18 -0400
      Subject: [chupaleaders] next cell

      This is the current teaching schedule (at the bottom). I think we should wait to have cells until we get another girl leader or two in chupa. Noemi is visiting this week and Aislin was going to be talked to about the possibility of becoming a chupa worker.

      First off: Are you guys cool with them joining (nothing is decided yet)... i think we need more girl leaders to follow up on the girls we're getting out.

      Also, you guys cool with not having cells until we got another leader in there, (hopefully within a couple weeks)

      Just a reminder, since we have so many leaders... We need to be sensitive to how much us leaders share. If each of us only shared a couple of times it would add up to like 14 comments! We need to cut down on our sharing. If we always comment, the students will feel like they don't have to share. I think it's good for them to sit in silence so they feel the tention from them not contributing.

      One last thing... what could do do for the next hc series? Any ideas?

      I feel really exited about what God's doing in Chupa! Lets come prepared to serve in the spirit and get in with our newer people.

      5/10/2009  Dave Avoiding Capture

      5/17/2009  Luke Experiencing the Fullness of God

      5/24/2009  Justin  The Elemental Principles

      5/31/2009  Amy The Spiritual Mindset

      6/7/2009 cells (so Colin would teach here)

      6/14/2009  Colin Putting on Christ (Sondra would teach here)

      6/21/2009  Sondra Christians and their Neighbors (part 1) (maybe have cell here)