RE: [chupaleaders] Group split

  • luke walker
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 13, 2008
      I agree with your concerns Erica. If we get to the plant date and it won't work then we'll postpone it. We do still need to see either those freshman chicks stabilize, or Kara's sister and her outreach and we could re-shuffle the girls sides possibly. I also agree with Amy. I think we need to push for this and get our students sold out on doing the work that needs done to see it done successfully.
            Thanks for voicing your thoughts. If there are still concerns please bring them up.

      To: chupaleaders@yahoogroups.com
      From: amy.lee.ruby@...
      Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 19:19:18 -0400
      Subject: Re: [chupaleaders] Group split

      I was concerned about this at first too, since we only have 3 girls on our side. And that is exactly what I told Brad when I first heard we were thinking about putting a date on split plans. I thought he made a good point when he said the girls aren't doing much now as it is, so maybe splitting would help them get it together a little more. Ideally I would like to see some more girls, mostly just more stability in the girls we have around now, but I am not sure how long we should keep waiting. I wonder if setting a date for a split would help stir them to action.
      Just a thought.

      On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 5:49 PM, Erica Knisely <ericaknisely@...> wrote:

      My only concern is right now on our side we have two girls Liz and Mykah.  Keri's mom said that they would be back at HC Sunday and they weren't and those girls have never been to cell.  Is it wise to split right now when we don't have many committed girls?
      Any thoughts on this?

      From: lukebwalker@ hotmail.com
      Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 00:22:42 -0400
      Subject: [chupaleaders] Group split

      I think we should try to split Chupa Sept. 21 (or around there if this is a bad day for some reason.) We had 28 students tonight. I think the beginning of the school year could be a great time to split. I think this would be great for our problem with students lack of group ownership as well. This would be the kind of thing where we'd push for this but if it came time and we weren't ready we could postpone. I wanted to hear yalls thoughts.

      Got Game? Win Prizes in the Windows Live Hotmail Mobile Summer Games Trivia Contest Find out how.

      Get Windows Live and get whatever you need, wherever you are. Start here.

      Your PC, mobile phone, and online services work together like never before. See how Windows® fits your life