promotion

  • erika-haven142@workforyourselftoday.info
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2007
      I am now to be referred to as Dr ;) Took me about a month to get
      fully accredited, but after ringing these ppl 1-801 697-0461 they got me setup at
      an international uni and had me my BA in no time.
    • erika-haven142@workforyourselftoday.info
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27, 2007
      • savanna-terk308@jallsamto.info
        Message 3 of 4 , May 23, 2007
          1-801-697-0461, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited
        • savanna-terk308@jallsamto.info
          Message 4 of 4 , May 23, 2007
            Took me just 2 weeks to get my accredited Masters in this course. Already in
            line for an interview on monday to hopefully get a better position within the
            place I work at. Didn't even have to buy and books, go to any classes, or take
            any exams. Honestly, if anyone here is looking to move up in this world and get
            something like I did I suggest you use the same people I did; here is the
            details 801-697 0461