electronic ignition

  • sixmhz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2001
      anyone interested in an electronic ignition
      system? i made one for my launcher cause it tends to blow
      up and now i can trigger it from 50 ft<br>away. but
      anyways, i bought like 30 of these high voltage
      transformers on ebay and i'd like to git rid of em. BUT i'm
      not putting them together<br>for ya's so i'll only
      send yas the parts and plans. email:
      gamiller@...