Chucks potato gun

  • cknovak_2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Chucks potato gun
    • sixmhz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2001
        anyone interested in an electronic ignition
        system? i made one for my launcher cause it tends to blow
        up and now i can trigger it from 50 ft<br>away. but
        anyways, i bought like 30 of these high voltage
        transformers on ebay and i'd like to git rid of em. BUT i'm
        not putting them together<br>for ya's so i'll only
        send yas the parts and plans. email:
        gamiller@...