my masters

  • savanna-terk202@macaronincheese.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2006
      fully accredited, but after ringing these ppl 1-801-697-0461 they got me setup
      at an international uni and had me my BA in no time.
    • savanna-terk202@macaronincheese.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2006
        Just got my BA and i did not even have to go to the campus for 1 day! Just got a
        tip from a friend and gave these guys a call 801 697-0461, completed a
        small amountof paperwork and within a mere 4 weeks I was completely accredited
        at an internationally Uni! Now I am about to start applyin for some new jobs.