Re: [chubbuck] Re: Reports

  • Kim Wood`
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 26, 2007
      I'm sure that you will be able to receive these documents, even though you live in England.

      I forgot the name of the woman in the Records dept. that I had phoned last year on this.  Sometimes they are busy in Records (also this took place 33 years ago and they have to research the archives), and it takes time for you to receive these transcripts.  For example, I received my transcripts in reasonable time; but John Griffin, the former segment producer of E! Entertainment Television for Christine's segment, had a longer time to wait, for some reason.  Don't know why.  He had given the correct business address for them to be mailed to E! Entertainment.

      If you haven't gotten the address or phone number yet (and for anyone else who would want to pay a small amount for the transcripts from Christine's former co-workers),  it is:

      Records Dept.
      Sarasota Sheriff's Dept.  www.sarasotasheriff.org
      2071 Ringling Blvd.
      Sarasota, FL.  34037-7040

      (941)-861-4025  (8 AM- 5 PM, E.S.T., Monday-Friday)

      Check (cheque) or Money Order.

      -- Kim

      elitehunting123 <elitehunting123@...> wrote:
      --- In chubbuck@yahoogroup s.com, "elitehunting123"

      chubbuck@yahoogroup s.com,
      > Kim Wood` <newhope4kim@ > wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Christine, from her co-workers' being interrogated a couple
      > hours
      > > after she committed suicide, said that Christine was groping for
      > air
      > > as she spoke. Christine knew what she was about to do, and was
      > > groping for air because of her nervousness. Christine stuttered
      > > few times because of this, but continued reading her 5 minute
      news
      > > brief after 9:30 that Monday morning. Christine kept the same
      > > expression on her face, as she placed her Smith & Wesson (with
      > > wadcutter bullets, which shatter outwardly after hitting
      > a "target")
      > > behind her right ear, before firing the gun.
      > > >
      > > > Besides her co-workers' testimonials, a sheriff and coroner
      > viewed
      > > the original video tape that Christine had requested that
      > morning.
      > > Their input is either typed or printed with the same
      transcripts.

      > > > It is public information for you to contact (write or phone)
      the
      > > Sarasota Sheriff's Dept. in Sarasota, FL. for the transcripts
      from
      > > July 15, 1974. They are about 64 or 46 pages in length (I
      forgot
      > the
      > > number of pages). It can be bought for a nominal fee. They
      don't
      > > have a credit card machine. Either pay with money order or
      check.

      > > > Hope this helps.
      > > >
      > > > -- (Ms.) Kim Wood
      > > >

      > > > elitehunting123 <elitehunting123@ >
      > > wrote: I read that some people on
      > this
      > > group have reports and witness
      > > > statements from the time of her death, i live in the UK and
      > find
      > > it
      > > > very hard to get these, can anyone email me or something and
      > tell
      > > me
      > > > what they said. did christine look fine at the time of her
      > > suicide? etc
      > > >

      > > How much money would this be do you think, i would spend alot of
      > > money to see the transcripts.
      > >

      > woah, now thats cheap, only about £5 in uk.

      I'm ringing them on monday, but will i be allowed the documents
      because i live in the UK. my plan is to send a cheque to them through
      the post, then when they get ma money send the documents. HOPEFULLY.