Re: foam

  • Sharon Tucker
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 1999
      Hey folks. What thickness foam do you use to line the "muppet style"
      puppets. There's a fabric store going out of business and they happen to
      have a good variety of foam. Should I get 1/4" or 1/2" ( I think those are
      the measurements)?
      Sharon Tucker
    • Sharon Tucker
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 15, 1999
        Sheila,
        Sorry, by the time I got the foam, they had no more 3/4 inch left. By the
        way, what do you use to "laminate" the foam?

        Sharon Tucker
        ----------
        > From: Sheila Ward <sward@...>
        > To: christpup@onelist.com
        > Subject: Re: [christpup] foam
        > Date: Thursday, May 27, 1999 4:22 PM
        >
        > From: Sheila Ward <sward@...>
        >
        > 3/4 to 1 inch would be my advice. You could buy some of each and
        > "laminate" it.
        > If you can find 3/4 inch, buy some for me and I'll reimburse you. I
        can't
        > get it locally.

      • Valerie King
        Message 3 of 4 , May 27, 1999