Re: Your experiences, resources

  • macktho
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12 2:15 AM
      Fondee....I appreciate all the neat(money saving) suggestions. All of you Puppeteers have such great imaginations! I love to read your thoughts!
      I found white wrist length after Halloween for .50 a pair (also numerous wigs etc.)
      They aren't used on my puppets, but make neat temporary changes in a puppet.
      God Bless, MT
      From: "Roc Moore" <redroc@...>

      Hello Friends!

      First, does anyone know the best place to get black performance gloves that come to the elbow for use with blacklights? I know Theatre House has them, but I really don't think we could swing $20 plus per pair for the team

      Glad to be His,
      Mona
    • maucher@xxxxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 12 3:16 AM
        Wildfire sell a number of blacklight items from paint to make-up.
        Their website is www.wildefirefx.com. You cannot buy from them
        directly, but there is a link to search for the dealer closest to you.
        We have found their products to be the best.

        Dieter Maucher
        Overcomers Team Ministry

        On 11 Jan 00, at 20:44, Roc Moore wrote:

        > From: "Roc Moore" <redroc@...>
        >
        > Hello Friends!
        >
        > I have a quick (I hope) question or two. First, does anyone know the best place to get black performance gloves that come to the elbow for use with blacklights? I know Theatre House has them, but I really don't think we could swing $20 plus per pair for the team. One Way has some in their
        catalog for $5, but I haven't spoken to them yet to find out if they are wrist length or elbow length. Second, have any of you ever used blacklight makeup? We are doing a number where I am in front of the curtain in a blacklight vest, top hat, bow tie and gloves and acting like I am the lead
        singer in the song. The audience cannot see a face at all and I'm contemplating using some blacklight makeup for a mouth only. Any suggestions, ideas, etc? Or any opinions on if you think it would work or just look plain stupid.

        > I would appreciate your input, advice, resource, etc. very much.
        >
        > Glad to be His,
        > Mona
        >
        > List home page: http://freespace.virgin.net/rob.davis/christpup.html
        > Sponsored by Rob Davis, Europe Now, A Ministry of Open Air
        > Campaigners International. http://www.oaci.org

      • Fondee Bruce
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 13 7:27 AM