7776Fwd: Over 1,000 Games for VBS - AND July 4th Lesson on Freedom

  • Steve Axtell
    Jun 30, 2014
      Those of you working with VBS will love this resource from KIDOLOGY....

      []
      Kidology.org
      June 30, 2014
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []  []
      MONDAY MINUTE
      Kicking off your Kidmin week!

      Over 1,000 Games for VBS!
      https://www.kidology.org/zones/zone_post.asp?post_id=23318 Game   The Enormous Gigantic Colossal Humongous Massive Game Book is FREE for Kidology Premium Members!

      Compiled by Kidmin Pro Team Member Scott Phillips, this 300 page ebook contains over 1000 games for children's ministry organized by topic.

      Never be lacking for game ideas again!  And did we mention that it's FREE?

      Includes mixers, outdoor games, relays, water events, and more! It's FREE via Kidology Zones!

      []
      []
      []
      Children's Lesson for July 4th

      []  RealFun's Ultimate Freedom is a patriotic lesson for children's church.

      Ultimate Freedom will give the kids in your ministry a reason to take pride in their country while learning that Jesus offers us freedom from sin.

      The small group session dives into the history of our founding fathers and how they relied on God and His Word when fashioning our nations first steps toward independence.

      This curriculum comes with an object lesson, a Bible story, a memory verse with activity, a Powerpoint trivia game, and more!  []
      []
      []
      Not a Premium Member of Kidology.org?

      WHY JOIN? - MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS - JOIN NOW

      []
      []
      []
      Stay Connected
      Like us on Facebook     Follow us on Twitter     Find us on Google+

      []  []
      Forward this email

      []
      This email was sent to steve@... by listsend_do_not_reply@... |

      Kidology.org | PO Box 567 | Island Lake | IL | 60042

      Steve Axtell
      Axtell Expressions, Inc.
      []
      Website
      Custom Puppets
      Animatronics
      KAX Conference 2015

      Original contents © copyright all rights reserved.