7775FCP Conference Jul 14-18 Taylor Mason, Workshop Leaders & MORE

  • Joe Dunfee
    Jun 3, 2014
      Taylor Mason, Workshop Leaders & MORE

      Here is the flyer about the Fellowship of Christian Puppeteers conference July 14-18, in Hagerstown, MD.

      Note that the evening performances are free and open to the public. It is a wonderful opportunity to see high quality puppetry, and be inspired about what is possible with this art form, or to inspire others to share your vision.

      I am not sure if the images or text will come across in the flyer below. So, here is a direct link to the info.

      http://www.fellowshipofchristianpuppeteers.org/#!national/ce5a

      -

      Joe Dunfee

      joe@...

      717-203-8670

      Taylor Mason is COMING! Confirmed workshop leaders and classes are NOW UP!

      View this email in your browser

      The 40th
      Anniversary of the

      Fellowship of Christian Puppeteers!

      2014 National Conference

      Monday, July 14 - Friday, July 18, 2014 - HAGERSTOWN, MD

      TAYLOR MASON is COMING!

      Taylor Mason (and Paco the Pig!) will be joining us on Thursday, July 17 at our NATIONAL CONFERENCE for an evening performance!

      This evening will be full of laughs, music and fun and will be open to the public. FCP conference attendees will have first choice of seating!

      Interested, but not able to attend our National Conference?
      That's OK! You can still come! Doors will open at 7:00pm to the general public and the performance will start at 7:30pm.

      AND THE BEST PART IS? IT'S FREE*!
      *A love offering will be taken.

      2014 Conference Location:
      Broadfording Bible Brethren Church

      13523 Broadfording Church Road

      Hagerstown, MD 21740

      Click HERE for directions.

      Check out this list of the CONFIRMED* workshop leaders!
      Beth Alban
      Mary Benson
      Patsy Coffin
      Joe Dunfee
      Garrett Elliott
      Rebecca Ennis
      Linda MacAuslan
      Ray MacAuslan
      Jonathan McConnell
      Sue Riley
      Joe Santoro
      Bill Scott
      Jeff Smith
      Kendra Sommerfeld
      Kristofer Sommerfeld
      Kristyn Sommerfeld
      Brent Vernon

      Amanda Ward
      *workshop leaders are subject to change without notice.

      Are you interested in sharing a workshop this year?
      If so, just contact our 2014 conference director!
      Kristofer Sommerfeld - info@...

      Click on the button below for more information on our 2014 NATIONAL CONFERENCE...
      ...Go on, you know you want to!

      Have you registered for the 2014 National Conference yet?!
      IT'S NOT TOO LATE!

      Copyright © 2014 Fellowship of Christian Puppeteers. All rights reserved.

      www.fellowshipofchristianpuppeteers.org