Re: Just checking in!

  • msrebeccalynn
    Message 1 of 6 , May 16 10:10 PM
      Mel,
      Hey, this is the first time I have been here in awhile. I am so
      sorry to hear about your mother. I wouldn't worry about finding out
      stuff right now, I know that you don't feel like it and I'm sure your
      members also understand why. It takes time to get over losing
      someone, especially your mother. Again, I'm sorry for your lose, and
      my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

      Rebecca

      --- In christianyorkandjoeymatthews@y..., adam_birch_lover
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Hey..
      > As far as anything new with York & Matthews, I haven't had much of
      > chance to check on them. Unfortunately, we lost my mother on March
      > 31st, and things have been kinda rough lately. On top of all of
      > that, I'm having major trouble with the boyfriend, he moved away
      last
      > month, and things are really difficult. But anyway. I'll check
      > around and see what I can find out. I'll let you know soon.
      >
      > Have a good one,
      > -Melanie
    • adam_birch_lover
      Message 2 of 6 , May 22 2:58 PM
        Hey Rebecca,
        I just wanted to say thank you for what you said. I'm glad that you
        understand. I did however, check around and I recently found out
        that Christian and Joey are in the new federation called "Ring Of
        Honor." I'm not sure what this means as to their participation in
        Maryland and Virginia Championship Wrestling, but I guess we'll find
        out soon enough. The link to Ring Of Honor's website is
        http://www.rohwrestling.com In case you or anyone else might be
        interested.
        I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. I just got back
        from a 10 day vacation in Canada with one of my best friends, so I'm
        feeling a bit more like my old self again, and I'm certainly more
        motivated. I'm going to start trying to do better with the group and
        the website as well.
        I'll keep you guys posted as often as I can.
        And again, I wanted to say thank you. You seem like a really sweet
        girl :)

        -Mel
      • msrebeccalynn
        Message 3 of 6 , May 26 9:51 PM
          Mel,
          I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. It's good to get
          out and do things with your friends when things like this happen. Did
          you enjoy your trip to Canada? I hope so, I've heard it is a really
          nice place to visit.
          Thank's for the link, I know I will be sure and check it out!
          Gotta keep up with Christian!
          Well, again, I'm glad you are feeling better, and I hope that
          things continue to look up for you. Losing someone so close to you is
          the hardest thing in the world, but it does get easier, I promise it
          does.

          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Hey Rebecca,
          > I just wanted to say thank you for what you said. I'm glad that
          you
          > understand. I did however, check around and I recently found out
          > that Christian and Joey are in the new federation called "Ring Of
          > Honor." I'm not sure what this means as to their participation in
          > Maryland and Virginia Championship Wrestling, but I guess we'll
          find
          > out soon enough. The link to Ring Of Honor's website is
          > http://www.rohwrestling.com In case you or anyone else might be
          > interested.
          > I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. I just got back
          > from a 10 day vacation in Canada with one of my best friends, so
          I'm
          > feeling a bit more like my old self again, and I'm certainly more
          > motivated. I'm going to start trying to do better with the group
          and
          > the website as well.
          > I'll keep you guys posted as often as I can.
          > And again, I wanted to say thank you. You seem like a really sweet
          > girl :)
          >
          > -Mel
        • adam_birch_lover
          Message 4 of 6 , May 29 1:19 AM
            Hey,
            Yeah it was great up there. Canada is beautiful. Saw Niagara Falls
            and all of that stuff. Was amazing. We went to RAW on May 13th.
            Good show. We got to see the Hardyz arrive at the arena *hides her
            red face* Hehe..

            But yeah, it does seem to get a little easier. I have things that
            take my mind off of it, so that helps. =) A friend of mine is going
            to start writing a wrestling column for my York & Matthews website.
            Whenever that comes about, I'll pass it along so everybody can see
            what they think.
            Hopefully York & Matthews will rock in Ring Of Honor as well, which
            we KNOW they will! ;)

            Take care,
            -Melanie