Just checking in!

  • msrebeccalynn
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 27, 2002
      Just thought I'd come and see if there was anything new with York
      and Matthews. I'll have to check the photo's again before I leave.
      Hey Mel, how's your Mom? Better I hope!
    • adam_birch_lover
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 18 3:27 AM
        Hey..
        As far as anything new with York & Matthews, I haven't had much of a
        chance to check on them. Unfortunately, we lost my mother on March
        31st, and things have been kinda rough lately. On top of all of
        that, I'm having major trouble with the boyfriend, he moved away last
        month, and things are really difficult. But anyway. I'll check
        around and see what I can find out. I'll let you know soon.

        Have a good one,
        -Melanie
      • msrebeccalynn
        Message 3 of 6 , May 16, 2002
          Mel,
          Hey, this is the first time I have been here in awhile. I am so
          sorry to hear about your mother. I wouldn't worry about finding out
          stuff right now, I know that you don't feel like it and I'm sure your
          members also understand why. It takes time to get over losing
          someone, especially your mother. Again, I'm sorry for your lose, and
          my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

          Rebecca

          --- In christianyorkandjoeymatthews@y..., adam_birch_lover
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Hey..
          > As far as anything new with York & Matthews, I haven't had much of
          > chance to check on them. Unfortunately, we lost my mother on March
          > 31st, and things have been kinda rough lately. On top of all of
          > that, I'm having major trouble with the boyfriend, he moved away
          last
          > month, and things are really difficult. But anyway. I'll check
          > around and see what I can find out. I'll let you know soon.
          >
          > Have a good one,
          > -Melanie
        • adam_birch_lover
          Message 4 of 6 , May 22, 2002
            Hey Rebecca,
            I just wanted to say thank you for what you said. I'm glad that you
            understand. I did however, check around and I recently found out
            that Christian and Joey are in the new federation called "Ring Of
            Honor." I'm not sure what this means as to their participation in
            Maryland and Virginia Championship Wrestling, but I guess we'll find
            out soon enough. The link to Ring Of Honor's website is
            http://www.rohwrestling.com In case you or anyone else might be
            interested.
            I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. I just got back
            from a 10 day vacation in Canada with one of my best friends, so I'm
            feeling a bit more like my old self again, and I'm certainly more
            motivated. I'm going to start trying to do better with the group and
            the website as well.
            I'll keep you guys posted as often as I can.
            And again, I wanted to say thank you. You seem like a really sweet
            girl :)

            -Mel
          • msrebeccalynn
            Message 5 of 6 , May 26, 2002
              Mel,
              I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. It's good to get
              out and do things with your friends when things like this happen. Did
              you enjoy your trip to Canada? I hope so, I've heard it is a really
              nice place to visit.
              Thank's for the link, I know I will be sure and check it out!
              Gotta keep up with Christian!
              Well, again, I'm glad you are feeling better, and I hope that
              things continue to look up for you. Losing someone so close to you is
              the hardest thing in the world, but it does get easier, I promise it
              does.

              <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > Hey Rebecca,
              > I just wanted to say thank you for what you said. I'm glad that
              you
              > understand. I did however, check around and I recently found out
              > that Christian and Joey are in the new federation called "Ring Of
              > Honor." I'm not sure what this means as to their participation in
              > Maryland and Virginia Championship Wrestling, but I guess we'll
              find
              > out soon enough. The link to Ring Of Honor's website is
              > http://www.rohwrestling.com In case you or anyone else might be
              > interested.
              > I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. I just got back
              > from a 10 day vacation in Canada with one of my best friends, so
              I'm
              > feeling a bit more like my old self again, and I'm certainly more
              > motivated. I'm going to start trying to do better with the group
              and
              > the website as well.
              > I'll keep you guys posted as often as I can.
              > And again, I wanted to say thank you. You seem like a really sweet
              > girl :)
              >
              > -Mel
            • adam_birch_lover
              Message 6 of 6 , May 29, 2002
                Hey,
                Yeah it was great up there. Canada is beautiful. Saw Niagara Falls
                and all of that stuff. Was amazing. We went to RAW on May 13th.
                Good show. We got to see the Hardyz arrive at the arena *hides her
                red face* Hehe..

                But yeah, it does seem to get a little easier. I have things that
                take my mind off of it, so that helps. =) A friend of mine is going
                to start writing a wrestling column for my York & Matthews website.
                Whenever that comes about, I'll pass it along so everybody can see
                what they think.
                Hopefully York & Matthews will rock in Ring Of Honor as well, which
                we KNOW they will! ;)

                Take care,
                -Melanie