Re: Hi everyone!

  • adam_birch_lover
    Message 1 of 86 , Dec 1, 2001
      I know what you mean about your grandmother. This
      time of year always makes me think of my grandmother
      too. We lost her in late 98. Things just aren't the
      same. And to make matters worse, this year, right now,
      my mother is battling cancer, so she wasn't able to
      participate, and if it hadn't been for our extended family
      bringing Thanksgiving to us, we wouldn't have had much of
      one.<br><br>But anyway. I'm glad yours was good. =) I hope your
    • adam_birch_lover
      Message 86 of 86 , Feb 18, 2002
        Well there are a few things I can update ya'll
        on.... <br><br>February 16, at the Exhibit Hall, in
        SUPERMODEL" MARCUS JORDAN defeated 1/2 of the<br>MCW Tag Team
        Champions, JOEY MATTHEWS, to keep his title.<br><br>In an 8
        Man Tag Team Match: the MCW Tag Team Champions
        CHRISTIAN YORK<br>and JOEY MATTHEWS teamed up with the
        former 3 times champions, THE GHETTO MAFIA<br>(2 DOPE
        and SYDESWYPE) to defeated THE HOLY ROLLERS and THE
        SUPERMODELS (DOUG<br>DELICIOUS and the MCW Rage TV Champion,
        MARCUS JORDAN) with PLATINUM NAT and<br>MISS VANESSA in
        Christian and Joey came away winning nothing at the MCW
        Year-End Awards. I think they at least deserved something.
        Well, there's always next year =)<br><br>Anyhoo. I hope
        ya'll will forgive me for my lack of updates here
        lately. Things have been very busy around here. But I
        will try and keep you guys more ontop of what happens
        from now on.<br><br>Thanks for asking,
        MsRebecca.<br><br>Hope everyone had a good Valentine's
        Day.<br><br>-Melanie