Ok...how much does this SUCK??

  • lovesjoeymatthewsandshannonmoore
    Message 1 of 86 , Nov 1, 2001
      The WWF has asked Candie from Maryland
      Championship Wrestling to audition for Tough Enough 2. Ok, can
      someone explain to me WHY HER? Why not ask Christian or
      Joey, whom they OFFERED contracts to to begin with? It
      only seems fair, right? You know what though, I'm glad
      Christian and Joey aren't in the WWF. They'd probably
      become biggots like Vince McMahon and lose their heads
      if they did. And if you ask me, they should stay
      exactly the way they are. Even though I still loathe
    • adam_birch_lover
      Message 86 of 86 , Feb 18, 2002
        Well there are a few things I can update ya'll
        on.... <br><br>February 16, at the Exhibit Hall, in
        SUPERMODEL" MARCUS JORDAN defeated 1/2 of the<br>MCW Tag Team
        Champions, JOEY MATTHEWS, to keep his title.<br><br>In an 8
        Man Tag Team Match: the MCW Tag Team Champions
        CHRISTIAN YORK<br>and JOEY MATTHEWS teamed up with the
        former 3 times champions, THE GHETTO MAFIA<br>(2 DOPE
        and SYDESWYPE) to defeated THE HOLY ROLLERS and THE
        SUPERMODELS (DOUG<br>DELICIOUS and the MCW Rage TV Champion,
        MARCUS JORDAN) with PLATINUM NAT and<br>MISS VANESSA in
        Christian and Joey came away winning nothing at the MCW
        Year-End Awards. I think they at least deserved something.
        Well, there's always next year =)<br><br>Anyhoo. I hope
        ya'll will forgive me for my lack of updates here
        lately. Things have been very busy around here. But I
        will try and keep you guys more ontop of what happens
        from now on.<br><br>Thanks for asking,
        MsRebecca.<br><br>Hope everyone had a good Valentine's
        Day.<br><br>-Melanie