Mission 2010/ Sports Evangelism Volunteer Opportunities:

  • Albert Kunihira
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2010
      Kindly Circulate Widely

      Dear All,

      Sub: Mission 2010/ Sports
      Evangelism Volunteer Opportunities:

      New Year 2010 from Africa Youth Ministries. I am writing this mail to invite
      your Church/Ministry to partner with us in our Sports Evangelism and Mission
      2010 program this summer. We have various short & long term volunteer
      opportunities in the above mentioned programs mainly in areas of Boys &
      Girls Soccer, Volleyball and basket ball, netball, tennis, table tennis
      etc.  For further information on these programs, intending volunteers can
      visit the program links below:-

      Sports Evangelism &
      Mission 2010 http://www.aymu.org/sport%20evan/index.html

      Sports Photo Gallery http://www.aymu.org/gallery/Gallery.html

      interested in volunteering with us can apply online on our website at http://www.aymu.org/volform.html
      or send in your CV to volunteers@...

      Donate Used Sports Equipments:

      can also make a material donation of sports equipments e.g. soccer balls,
      basket & volleyballs, soccer uniforms, running shoes, sheen guards, socks,
      soccer shoes, volleyball and basketball uniforms etc.

      Donate Bibles/Gospel Tracts:

      Likewise we badly need Bibles and tracts for this program and they can
      be mailed to the address below. You can learn more about all our Sports For
      Social Change programs at our main website sports link www.aymu.org Looking forward to
      hearing from you.

      On His Team,

      Albert KUNIHIRA

      CEO/Peace & AIDS

      Africa Youth Ministries

      AG. Director Living Hope
      Health Care

      P.O. BOX 20029, Kampala-Uganda

      Plot 647 Kireka Kamuli Hill Road

      P: +256-776-200002/3/4/753-200002/793-200002

      F: +256-414-287151

      E: albert@... or admin@... or lhhc@...

      I: www.aymu.org

      "Before you can think
      of printing this mail, think about the environment"

      Youth Ministries is a registered Charity in Uganda No 5914/6068